I was supposed to be doing thing this past week that I really need to do, but was unable to due to a few other things that popped up early in the week, which wasted my entire week otherwise. Here are a few of the things that got in my way.
- Trying to schedule a VPN connection, file transfer and disconnection without a user logged in, as it turns out, is more difficult that it should be
- Software version changes that completely change the way a program works really annoys me. Especially when said changes aren’t documented and it takes me 3 days to figure out how to make it work like it did before the upgrade
- I forgot that IE6 doesn’t support the max-width property in CSS. That took me a few hours to remember. Also took me an hour to find a working copy of IE6 that I could use. It’s in Nevada in case you were curious. Please switch to FireFox.
- I had some fun with colors this week over there in case you didn’t notice. I might do the same thing here to brighten the place up a bit more.
- I think my scale might actually say 24* today. Finger crossed
- The more I use Transmit, the more I like it. Damn you Panic!
- I started playing with Times yesterday and will continue today. I have a few days left on my trial, and now that it’s stopped crashing, it’s actually useable. Still not sure if it’s worth $30.
Errands this weekend, plus some photos for a new flickr group I joined. Don’t worry, you’ll see them too.