List of things: Random
- VPN is working quite nice if I do say so myself. Even the auto transfer is working fairly ok. Still a little buggy, but for now it’s good.
- Firefox 3beta5 is kinda ok. I can’t wait for the final release which is when I’m sure I will switch back to using it full time
- I like cool stuff. I like it when people send me cool links (much like Josh and Chans do. The cool thing is that they send me links via del.icio.us. You can to. Just send those to dbwilldo. Link me up and I’ll even send some back.
- Without flying out of LAX, it’s not possible to get a direct flight from SoCal to Miami, FL. I find that odd. I even had Mr. Travel Agent Guy helping me.
- I’ve been saying this for a while, but I still need to reload the lappy. I might go bootcamp on this time around too, but I’m not for sure yet.
- At the same time, the 24″ iMac from the refurb shop is a smokin’ deal! My penny collection will be going for one of those in the near future
- Gas costs too much. Wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t drive 500+ miles per week I imagine
- I’m looking for ideas to keep WR.tv current before MTTS, in case you were wondering.
- Recent Grill tune-up = db is happily grilling everything in site again. Watch for more recipes.
- Heading to Cottonwood Cove this week. Camera will be going with. Hopefully Mom will give me time to actually go out and use them.
- Been awhile since I last listened to any Dave Mattews Band. Under the Table and Dreaming sure was a great album!
Thanks again for all of your suggestions concerning the lad. I’ll keep you posted as to what happens.
That’s it for now. Watch tomorrow for a special video hour from either the California desert or Lake Mohave!