I had a few hours to kill this morning before performing my Mother’s Day duties, so I took some time to update the site. For those of you that haven’t ventured outside the blog, here is a nice roadmap.
Donburnside.com has been chugging along nicely for about 5 years in some form or another. Back in 2008 I moved all blogging functions to this site and spent about 6 months dialing in the layout and functionality. Over the years, I have continued to tweak it until I’m happy, then tweak it some more. Which is what I have been doing this morning.
- The Blog. Nothing today, but I have recently created a custom page dedicated to recipes if you haven’t seen it.
- Photos. My entire Flickr stream is avaible right here, in case you were wondering.
- Portfolio has been updated to display my latest web projects first.
- Tech projects have been updated to include some of the more recent projects I have completed that weren’t previously listed.
- Services has been updated with more contact options and a few more services listed.
- The About Page was updated a few months ago if you missed it. If you wonder what WordPress plugins I’m using here, it’s a great place to look.
I hope that all of you Mom’s out there had a great day!