Started today. Some quick notes…
- I find it odd to watch something on television that happened 9 hours ago.
For example, the opening cermonies happened at 9:00PM PST (GMT -8) which is 6:00AM in Italy (GMT+1). Everyone is already eating breakfast or practicing or whatever they do.
- Winter Olympics = Skates with blades, Summer Games = skates with wheels
Doesn’t that just make more sense?
- Jim Lampley + brilliant high definition = a face only a mother could love
Yo, homeboy. You should have taken a few extra minutes in the make-up trailer. I’m just sayin…
- Bode Miller looks crazy and I can’t wait to see him ski
- I hope they give some screen time to curling
- At age 25, is Michele Qwan too old?
- Please please please lets all hope the U.S. Hockey team doesn’t completely suck
Watch for more exiting insight at the games continue!