When making a list post for your website, blog or newsletter, please try to remember some of the following.
* Make sure websites you reference are actually there. I don’t care if it’s a virus honey pot, since that’s almost always a better read than a GoDaddy domain parking page.
* Don’t end the list telling me how much experience you have. It’s obvious you know how to make a list. Nice work.
* If you are some kind of PR Wizard, create TW- words or -ista words, please refrain from making lists.
* Make sure that your list post is completely covered in ads and as many social media buttons you can find. Social Media buttons are the Web 2.0 version of animated .gifs and when you have more than 50 of them on your site, your Google Page Rank increases by a factor of 10E8*34.
* Make sure to post a link to your freshly minted list to Twitter every 15 minutes for 2 hours. Then, with your other 15 Twitter accounts, retweet the list at least 10 times per account.
If you could follow all of the rules I would love you forever. Thank you.