A minor bout of something I’m dealing with right now. Woke up in a pool of sweat. I’m pretty sure the fact that it’s about 117 inside my house when it’s only 58 outside has something to do with it.
So, reading ensues.
From The Queen, and since I haven’t made a list post in a while, how about 7 things you don’t know about me. Sure, why not. Hell, it might help me to sleep.
Let’s begin shall we?
- Secretly, I want to be on Dancing with the Stars.
- I shot JR. I really didn’t want to, but he totally kicked my ass in Tetris. I really didn’t have a choice.
- I was a young boy, I always wanted to be a floor sweeper at a movie theatre when I grew up so I could use one of those cool looking dustpans. I’ve since used one and found out, it’s not really that cool.
- I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
- In 1972, I was voted Time’s man of the year. Mom had to step in and tell them no way, since I was only 4.
- I really don’t have any super powers. I know this may come as a shock to some of you. Get over it.
- It really annoys me when people call it “Star Track” or put the letter “B” in supposedly. Stop it.
Ok, the house is cooler now. Maybe I’ll be able to sleep.
Hope everyone had a great long holiday, if you get those where you are. If you don’t, have an extra cold one tonight during happy hour. It’s on me.