I’ve been pretty busy this week. And that is my excuse for not making _the sound_. Regardless, I did get some things done.
- Took the MINI in to have them look at the clutch.
- Did a job test. Very strange in that it was technical and creative, with quite a bit of attention-to-detail questions. Strange in that the website for the company lacks any attention to detail.
- Got a new sponsor for the show. They are paying me just enough to cover this quarters web hosting, so it works out.
- Picked the MINI up, drove it home before it broke down again
- Worked a little on a new website project
- Fixed 12 computers in some way or another, mostly virus infections
- Spent the last 2 days driving a bright orange Jeep
- Posted more over there than I did here
So I have been pretty busy this week. And the hits keep coming. As I sit here in my new Starbucks office that just so happens to be in the same center as a kick ass bagel shop, I’m getting ready to head out to yet another customer with virus infections on their computer.
I’m sure you all have fabulous plans for the weekend like going to the beach or the lake or even sitting around huffing toner. Whatever it is, have fun with it!