Ok, so I don’t have a water cooler in my office. Come to think of it, I spent all week cleaning and reloading a pc in the office, but that’s for another post.
I’m sure, that if there were a water cooler in my office, I would have heard something like…
(Bionic Woman, Heroes, Chuck and The Office spoiler alert. If you haven’t seen the newest episodes by now, go someplace else.)
- How did Sylar end up in Mexico?
- Honestly, the Superman stuff is pretty cheeseball
- Being able to do what you see if cool, but to what extent?
- Claire really shouldn’t have kissed that boy. Of course, if she had seen the picture…
- Parkman’s Dad? Possible Bad guy? whoa
- Who does Nathan keep seeing in the mirror? Did that happen to him after the explosion? does he have powers we don’t know about?
- Is the Chuck and Sara story going to be as good as Jim and Pam? Time will tell
- Morgan is becoming quite annoying.
- However, Casey is becoming fun to watch
- How long until she tells her sister? I think it will be right before the show really starts to suck
- Why did she give the thumb drive back to that guy? ‘Bout the dumbest thing I’ve seen
- Even with taking about the bullet, no wincing? hmmmm
- Stopping the fan was cool, but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t start back up. I saw smoke coming from the motor
- Moes is definitely a bizarre creature. The neck beard doesn’t help
- I’m pretty sure there isn’t really much to the agri-tourism industry
- I can’t believe Pam and Jim and are Dwight’s side. They are good people
- Andy is still annoying. And it’s getting annoying
- I don’t think Ryan’s ex has a un-crazy side
- Creed is just awesome. A person could learn a few things from him
- My arms don’t have core
- Bon Jovi on the flute by the dumpster. Awe. Some
- When I grow up I don’t want to be a presentation tool
That’s it for this week. Feel free to play along