- The lads mom is gone to finish her treatment, which is nice. Perhaps the lass might come around a bit more, but I doubt it.
- The viper site is really finished. I had to change the calendar around and put the header graphic everywhere, but it’s done.
- The viper site might get me another club site. Of course, they won’t get the same awesome deal
- I think I’m in terrible need of a vacation or a road trip or something. I’m flat out exhausted
- Don’t forget db’s birthday next Friday. Cash, ITMS certs or just an email saying happy birthday would be nice
- Funny stuff going on at the quorom. You really should check it out!
- I think I FINALLY have Linux set up in a way I cnn use it. Just need tbird installed and a printer and I’ll be good to go.
I also have been forgetting to tell y’all about this…a few months back I posted a funny little ad about BMW drivers not using their directionals. After spending a few weeks in the blue car, I think I now know why. That damned thing is LOUD! I mean, hear it over a blaring stereo loud. And it also has a terribly annoying clicking sound. Ugh.