The Sunday Post #65
So many things going on over here, but none of them terribly post worthy. So instead I have decided to punt.
The Sunday List Post
- New favorite app. this week; Trashit for when you just can’t get the trash emptied, no matter what. Yes, I tried that. Tried that too. This worked. And free.
- Another cool one Hazel. Nifty app that lets you set up rules for folders and it does stuff. Check it out.
- Merlin copying the w(t)f video hour, and doing a much better job.
- Even still, the WordPress HTML editor still can’t post embeded video. You would think that would be fixed by now.
- I’m excited about iLife ’09.
- Last week I upgraded the Storm to OS version .85. I think I’m going to take it back to .75 when I get a chance.
- I seriously need to reinstall OS X on my laptop.
- I hate the show The Gilmor Girls with the heat of 101000 suns
- It’s amazing how much of a time suck having a job is. Where is my money tree?
- The house I wanted to move into has been rented. I was not happy about that
- Diggin’ the new job. Diggin’ the fact that I don’t have to spend 4 hours in my car every day getting there and getting home too.
- I wish I had build-real-stuff-skills. Dad’s shed is turning out very nice and I can only sit back and watch it go up.
- Taking a photo of myself every day is fun.
- Need to rework my gym schedule. Get up at 5:30a or get home at 9p? Tough call, I know.
- Scales disappoint me, especially when they are telling me I weigh at least 10 pounds more than I want to.
- I would never pay $6k for a laptop. Even if I had a money tree. Even if I had 2.
Especially the Gilmor Girls one. Oh my god people! How can you watch that crap?