spammers please note
Now, I realize that you are going to send more more f’ing email than I could possibly know what to do with, and all of it will be crap or a relatively close proximity thereof. but, if you are going to do it, at least take the f’ing time to do it right eh?
A couple of big ones here gang:
1. Spelling counts – You are trying to make some money, let people know that you really don’t live in that trailer with the broken rear window that you have repaired with red tape and the cable spool in the front.
2. if you are going to have links, for craps sake make sure that they are VALID! you might want to double check rule #1.
3. If you are going to ask for something, do it right away! don’t make me click through 4 or 5 pages of bullshit to find what you want me to give you money for. if you are going to waste my time, make it quick at least, ok?
4. Originality. something to be said for that idea that no one has yet to come up with. Maybe you are selling popsicle stick figurines at eBay, or possibly mime self portraits. These are a good start. Penis enlargement, refinancing, porn or pretending to be an out of country dignitary willing to help me make millions just doesn’t cut it anymore.
5. Make sure that you are using the correct language and the lettering. Nothing worse than getting spam that I can’t read because you decided to use the russian language pack.
Other than that, if you could possibly see it in your hearts to actually get out and find a real job that will reduce the amount of spam that myself and all of my friends and family members get, I would consider it a favor and will reward you handsomely.